|Forward Frequency Range:||47~550/750/860MHz||Rated Gain:||30dB|
|Operation Gain( ATC):||28dB||Flatness In Band:||±0.4dB|
|Rated Input Level:||72dBUV||Rated Output Level:||102dBuv|
cable tv line extender,
catv trunk amplifier
Outdoor 4 Outputs Optical Node catv line extender amplifier
The trunk amplifier enlarges, controls and assigns the up and down signals on the trunk and branch wire.
1. Power supply: Power supply owns the input protection circuit and suppresses the network out of the influence of the instant power supply surge.
2. JZD trunk amplifier: The combination of front adjusting equalizer and constant equalizer and the using of back equalizer which not only improve the system index and also transmit the long distant signal efficiently, that will be suitable the characteristic of the system if used in conjunction with it .
3. Reasonable ATC temperature compensation controls the circuit.
4. There has card surge discharger, coordinating current absorption point, double lightening-proof measure
5. Inside branch and assignment of the signal make the outside assignment distributor to minimum.
6. JZD reverse subassembly parts: Modularized reverse return transmission enlargement parts provide the slope and gain control. Card two-way wave filter can realize the different frequency partition. Suitable frequency range to 5~30/42/65MHZ can satisfy the choice of different system.
7. Inside accuracy reverse input and output test port (-20dB) or signal input point are convenient to the testing and debugging of the two-way network.
|Forward Frequency Range||MHz||47~550/750/860|
|Operation Gain( ATC)||dB||28|
|Flatness in Band||dB||±0.4|
|Rated Input Level||dBμV||72|
|Rated Output Level||dBμV||102|
|Maximum Output Level||dBμV||120|
|Gain Adjustable Range||dB||0~20|
|Slope Adjustable Range||dB||0~30(including constancy)|
|Temperature Compensation Range||dB||±2(±30℃)|
|Signal Alternating Voice Ratio||dB||≥66|
|Lightning Stroke Resisting Ability||KV||5(10/700us)|
|Working Voltage||V||A60V B220V|
|Reverse Frequency Range||MHz||5~30( user decided)|
|Flatness in Band||dB||±0.5|
|Gain Adjustable Range||dB||4(or decided by user)|
|Slope Adjustable Range||dB||3(or decided by user)|
Contact Person: Snow