|Product Name::||Cable TV Set Top Box||Input Frequency::||47~858MHZ|
|Channel Standard::||DVB-C EN300-429,ITU J83 A/C||Demodulation::||16 QAM、32 QAM、64 QAM、128 QAM、256QAM|
|Symbol Rate::||3.6~6.952MS/s||Video Standard::||HEVC,H.265,H.264, H.263, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVS, AVS+,VC1|
|Audio Decode::||MPEG-1/2 Layer I/II/III, Dolby AC3/AC3+ (option)||Voltage::||12V/1A|
Coaxial Cable TV Set Top Box,
HEVC H.265 TV Set Top Box,
HEVC H.265 digital set top box
Coaxial Cable TV Set Top Box HEVC H.265 TV Receiver Compatible With Dexin CAS
Model NO: DCR-3321
HD digital DVB-C STB DCR-3321 adopts advanced QAM demodulation and MPEG2/MPEG4/H.264/ HEVC decoding, which is able to receive and decode all DVB/MPEG/H.264/HEVC compatible CATV network programs. It supports various CAS to fulfill descrambling and viewing of encryption programs as well as FTA programs; Supports EPG and advertisement business to convenience customized program reservation and viewing in advance; it also provides more space for operators benefits. User friendly UI and quick switch of channels also improve customer experience.
* Full compliance with DVB-C/HEVC/H.264/H.263/MPEG-4/MPEG-2standard
* Support multiple QAM modulation method (32 QAM and 64 QAM, 16 QAM and 64 QAM and 256 QAM)
* Various CAS
* Support the standard EPG, weeks information display, program reservation management and EPG AD business
* Support PVR& time-shift function and USB 2.0
* PAL/NTSC standard fit automatically and support 4:3 &16:9 switch
* Support sound and volume settings independently and program memory after blackout
* Support auto& manual upgrade, OTA, USB,RS232 and online software upgrade.
|Chips||M88CC8201,(High-performance dual MIPS CPU architecture)|
|Standard||DVB-C EN300-429,ITU J83 A/C|
|Demodulation||16 QAM,32 QAM,64 QAM,128 QAM,256QAM|
|Standard||HEVC,H.265,H.264, H.263, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVS, AVS+,VC1|
|Audio decode||MPEG-1/2 Layer I/II/III, Dolby AC3/AC3+ (option)|
|LED Display||Power Indicator|
|clock LED indicator|
|Infraed receiver||38KHz,NEC Symbology|
|Power on/off||Self-locking switch|
|IR||IR loop out(Adopt earphone interface)|
|Audio/Video output||HDMI HD|
|RF input||British F female|
|CA||Support big card|
Buttons and port instructions (for user’s reference):
1-STB power status LED
2-STB signal status LED
1. Cut off the power supply of STB and TV.
2. Connect RF cable and STB to the CATV user terminal (RF IN).
3. Connect the TV and STB:
A Connect the HDMI with HDMI cable.
B Connect CVBS audio cable to the TV “video”, “Left/Right” sound channel, yellow one is CVBS and white/red is left/right sound channel.
4. Connect adaptor DC port to STB and power to 220V AC terminal.
5. Turn on the TV and switch to AV or signal source selection mode based on the connection of STB and TV. (HDMI output of STB refers to HD and CVBS refers to SD.)
Contact Person: Snow